Sam begins scheduling his Genetic Update Conferences a year in advance with a goal of finalizing his schedule three months in advance. Hosting is easy because the host simply needs to provide the location and we do the rest. It is also convenient and prestigious.
Requirements for a host school:
- Provide access to an auditorium (seating capacity 350+) for one day (8:00 to 1:30).
- Provide a microphone and sound system, screen for powerpoint presentation, an AV cart or stand for projector,and a table and chair for registration.
- Provide parking for buses and cars of visitors.
What we do:
- Obtain mailing lists, do mailings, and handle pre-registration before the program.
- Provide computer and projector for program presentation.
- Responsible for all of our travel arrangements and expenses.
- Handle check-in on the morning of the conference.