Four of Sam’s Genetic Update Conferences plus additional videos are available for streaming. As a Member, you may use them in the classroom any time, as many times as you wish, in whole or in part. The PowerPoint slides used in the conference videos are included in your annual subscription.
When you become a Member, you get:
- Access to all streaming conference videos – over 16 hours of learning
- Access to all slides and documents associated with each conference
- Members can submit questions to Sam*
- Conference DVD’s for $50 each where available
* Not all submitted questions will be answered and Sam may contact Member directly or post his answer to Members Only section of the web site.
Learn More About Each Conference
Please review each conference to learn more about what Sam discussed. There are sample excerpts for The Genetics of Cancer and Tissue Engineering and Human Genome, Cloning and Stem Cells conferences.
- The Genetics of Cancer and Tissue Engineering (*Available in DVD for individual purchase)
- Human Genome, Cloning and Stem Cells
- The New Era in Human Genetics: GWAS and iPSCs
- Revolution in Molecular Biology
Here is a sample excerpt about Cancer Statistics from the The Genetics of Cancer and Tissue Engineering conference.
Beyond the conference videos, two additional videos are available for Members as well.
- Cloning and Stem Cells
- The Most Important Nine Months of Your Life
*If you would like to purchase just the The Genetics of Cancer and Tissue Engineering conference DVD, the price is $150.00.